Shann Jr.

My photo
Atlanta, Ga, United States
This blog is basically about how teens and preteens think Read It - Love It - Live It I have already been learning many new things and have found more interest in school each day. Two of my teachers (Ms.Glow and Ms. Trivedi) have been really excited about how much I enjoy reading as well. Other than reading, I love extra curricular activities like the debate club, performing arts, band (playing the drums), Spanish, basketball, and baseball. I have just started to play baseball and have found that I really like it a lot. I have 1 brother that just learned how to walk a couple of months ago. My Previous School was really really B-O-R-I-N-G!!!! One of the people that worked their was the most strict person in the world. She didn't allow the school to have much fun while learning ( or doing anything ). She was strict about the smallest things, like accidentally pouring to much hand sanitizer.... (automatic write up) Whyyy?! I would tell anyone that if you plan on going to that school.............think again. Hope you enjoy my blog...advertise it & Check it daily! Read it - Love it - Live it

Monday, May 16

Saturday, December 4

     Today i'm so happy because mom said we could go to the mall today. I set up my alarm for 8:00 in the morning  and when i got up i put on my shoes and clothes, washed my face and brushed my teeth and put my book bag on but when i went to the door i realized that no body was up so i went to the IPod and checked the date just to make sure it wasn't a Monday morning and it said Satuday, December 4 so i had laughed at myself and went back to bed.

      Later on that day I woke back up around 12:00 and i found out that mom told me to wake up at 11:00. So i got out of bed and started calling mom's name but no one answered so i went outside to look for her not realizing that i was outside in my UNDERWEAR and wright when I noticed that I also noticed that the girls from across the street wee also outside today so I ran back inside in a hurry before they could see me. When i got back inside i had noticed that mom still wasn't at home so i decided to give her a call but right when i picked up the phone i seen a note that reads "Shann will be back had to leave to pick up some things at the grocery store i took christopher because who knows how long you'll be sleep. Love you,  Mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment