O.K, O.K, O.K I think I've learned my lesson that since it's the first day of Decmber that it's not always supposed to be a special day but it was another boring Wednesday. At lunch we had meat tacos for a special lunch but I thought it was groas and no one else really liked them either. Since it was raining outside that meant we had to have recess in the gym and the gym is really small so they couldn't fit the whole 6th and 7th grade in it. Rainy days are kind of like trouble days for the 6th grade because
SMALL CAFATERIA
BAD KIDS
+ NO PASIONS
TROUBLE
DO THE MATH
Since we had to wait for the 7th grade's recess to be over for us to go out into the gym, we just had to wait. Every body was bored. I caught this boy amed Steven playing with his food and he always stutters he always tries to talk to me but everytimehe says something to me i say "ok" and walk away (even though I didn't understand a word he said. Anyways when was playing with his food, I think he accidentally flicked a piece of meat at this other scinny boy Sam and he threw back not sure who through at him first so he threw to this boy named John and that's how out first 6th grade food fight started but while we were having fun we didn't realize that we were going to have to pay the price at the end so we a cleaning duty for the rest of the month.
Shann Jr.
- Shann Mack Jr.
- Atlanta, Ga, United States
- This blog is basically about how teens and preteens think Read It - Love It - Live It I have already been learning many new things and have found more interest in school each day. Two of my teachers (Ms.Glow and Ms. Trivedi) have been really excited about how much I enjoy reading as well. Other than reading, I love extra curricular activities like the debate club, performing arts, band (playing the drums), Spanish, basketball, and baseball. I have just started to play baseball and have found that I really like it a lot. I have 1 brother that just learned how to walk a couple of months ago. My Previous School was really really B-O-R-I-N-G!!!! One of the people that worked their was the most strict person in the world. She didn't allow the school to have much fun while learning ( or doing anything ). She was strict about the smallest things, like accidentally pouring to much hand sanitizer.... (automatic write up) Whyyy?! I would tell anyone that if you plan on going to that school.............think again. Hope you enjoy my blog...advertise it & Check it daily! Read it - Love it - Live it
No comments:
Post a Comment