Well their goes my BORING weekend with nothing to do but watch re-runs and maybe.......................bathe. It's not fair I mean I didn't go anywhere except for when I when I went to atlantic station.............and that's it .................oh oh oh I went to my Grandma house..............and that's it................oh oh oh my cousin came over.......and its final thats the only major events!But I did have ALOT of wierd but funny events like when I were cutting my toe nails one just felt like coming up and hitting me in the FACE!!!!!!!!!!!! it was funny,wierd and with a hint of frustration. Another one took place at Burger King.OK so this is the story when my dad, my cousin and I was in the drive-thru of BK (have it your way) & it was our time to order no one was there so he repeatedlty said "hello hello" but no one answered then some one answered he started to say his order and the lady repeatedly sayig "are you done" so when my dad tried to say his order the lady said "thank you drive to the window" (LOL) then when we pulled to the window the lady looked like we was about to do something to her and I'm just watching and laughing. So then the lady was just staring @ us for about 20sec while my dad is trying so hard not to yell.Later on when we got home our orders were wrong and of course my dad was mad but thats ok I can live with it.(the yelling not the getting the food wrong
Shann Jr.
- Shann Mack Jr.
- Atlanta, Ga, United States
- This blog is basically about how teens and preteens think Read It - Love It - Live It I have already been learning many new things and have found more interest in school each day. Two of my teachers (Ms.Glow and Ms. Trivedi) have been really excited about how much I enjoy reading as well. Other than reading, I love extra curricular activities like the debate club, performing arts, band (playing the drums), Spanish, basketball, and baseball. I have just started to play baseball and have found that I really like it a lot. I have 1 brother that just learned how to walk a couple of months ago. My Previous School was really really B-O-R-I-N-G!!!! One of the people that worked their was the most strict person in the world. She didn't allow the school to have much fun while learning ( or doing anything ). She was strict about the smallest things, like accidentally pouring to much hand sanitizer.... (automatic write up) Whyyy?! I would tell anyone that if you plan on going to that school.............think again. Hope you enjoy my blog...advertise it & Check it daily! Read it - Love it - Live it
D.J.
ReplyDeleteYou are an awesome little boy! I love your blog, it is very entertaining.